EchoJournal is an online ultrasound video sharing website and discussion board. EchoJournal offers you and your department the following set of features to upload, store and discuss echocardiography videos:
- Step-by-step video upload for quick and easy creation of videos
- Each uploaded video will have a URL (permalink) an a video player source code for you to easily embed a movie into other web pages, like your department pages or your personal website. You can also download videos onto your own computer for future use.
- Full set of networking functions: make friends, follow their video feeds, discuss the videos, and keep in touch.
- You can organize a group for your department for discussions and networking. Anyone can create a new group, choose a unique group site and set the group type:
- You will have the ability to remove uploaded videos and edit current video file details such as video title, description, video channels, set video as public/private, enable or disable comments/ratings/embed video; you can delete any comment on your own videos
- We offer over 21 languages for upload and discussions
- Edit personal profile and avatar. If you wish you can remain anonymous.
- View/rate other members' profiles and each user can also subscribe to other members' videos
- The website is free for anyone's use and is intended for current and future physicians as well as health care professionals who use echocardiography as part of their practice.
Get started uploading your videos and discussing cases. Join now!
EchoJournal website has been developed and implemented by Medgadget.com, an internet journal of emerging medical technologies.